INTRODUCING OUR VERY FIRST LITTLE SHOP WITCH BABY!
1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
My name is Amy and I live smack dab in the middle of Baltimore city
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE RITUAL TOOLS?
3. WHEN DID YOU DO YOUR FIRST SPELL? BE HONEST!
4. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
My birth sign is Virgo, and let me tell you, I am a TEXTBOOK Virgo to the T!
5. DO YOU FOLLOW A CERTAIN PRACTICE OR KIND OF DIY YOUR OWN WITCHERY?
To me, being a witch is all about taking the aspects that work for you and leaving the rest, at least when starting out. Not to say I don't respect the aspects that I "leave" - but you have to do what feels right for you and your own journey.
6. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST “WITCH” STEREOTYPE?
I think the biggest witch stereotype is that all witches are Wiccans, which is absolutely not the case! Wicca is a religion, witchcraft is a practice.
7. CURRENT FAVORITE CRYSTAL TO WORK WITH?
Green calcite is my go-to. I use it in most rituals and also sleep with a piece of it under my pillow every night. It's the best for warding off nightmares! Also, good ol trusty clear quartz.
8. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT YOUR PALM READ?
In Key West probably 6-7 years ago! He was amazing, though I can't recall many details.
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY GHOST STORIES TO SHARE WITH US?
Nothing super spooky, though I think my house in Oakland was haunted by a spirit who thoroughly enjoyed playing with switches and knobs.
10.WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE OUIJA BOARD?
I think it has the potential to be a helpful tool, but shouldn't be used lightly or without knowledge/experience.
11. FAVORITE WITCHY MOVIE, GO!
I have so many! I'm a huge horror movie nerd, so anything that falls in that genre is a goodie for me. If I had to choose one recently though, definitely "The Love Witch" - totally amazing.
12. DO YOU HAVE A CAT?
No, I'm allergic! But I do have a dog named Ozzy (named after Ozzy Osbourne, of course)! :)
13. MUSIC IS A HUGE INSPIRATION FOR ME- WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY LISTENING TO?
PHOTOGRAPHY BY CAROLINA FRANCISCA WWW.CAROLINAFRANCISCA.COM INSTAGRAM: @CAROLINAFRANCISCAFOTO WITCH BABY AMY PACKETT INSTAGRAM: @FILIADELUNA
Have any questions? Leave a comment!